Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Working on getting my art business off the ground...

Hello friends and family...
Well, I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I am diligently working on my art business. I am wanting to be a full time artist, along with finishing school and so on. I offer handmade original art, prints, and other artful objects as well as mural paintings for the home. It has been interesting trying the to perform the balancing act of starting a business, having a job, soon to start school and everything in between! Brad is so supportive of me and my art, my biggest fan he is! I want to share my art with others, in the hopes of bringing some happiness, peace and joy to the viewer. I feel a calling to this. Art shares ourselves with others too! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope you are having a wonderful day! God bless and peace to you!
~Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment