Thursday, August 25, 2011

Art brings hope and comfort...

Hi there dear friends and family~
It always amazes me every time I do art how much heart one puts into their work. I mean, that is what it is all about...often times it is also cathartic. Truly when I paint, I put so much thought into it, so much of myself. It is almost like a journal entry with paint on canvas bringing comfort, peace and hope. That is also what I hope my paintings give to the viewer. This is my desire. It is a beautiful thing to share oneself with another, possibly bringing comfort, kindness and compassion to another person. Art is to give. Art is not only for ourselves I have fully realized. This is why I do what I do. I am in school for Art Therapy. I do not just want a degree, I want these tools in order to help others, giving them some peace, hope and comfort that I believe God has called me to do. To be His instrument, through my paintbrush to transmit His love, peace, hope and comfort to others. I hope I can do this the way in which He wills me to. His little servant (and painter.) May God bless you with love, kindess, gentleness, hope and peace. To Him be the glory!
Your friend,
    Tina
http://dr13.de/fileadmin/media/dr13/farbe/Starry_Night_Over_the_Rhone.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment